Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year

Happy New Year! Evan is sooooo into coloring these days!! He cannot get enough of it lately. But EVERYTHING he makes is for "Daddy's shop". At this point I cannot imagine what daddy's shop looks like! He even took down a picture (he had colored earlier today) I had taped to display on our window at home. He informed me that it was for dad's shop. OK.

Lydie...we curled her hair a lot over the holidays. I remember when my mom would put these kind of sponge curlers in my hair. I am so glad they still make them!

Cyrus...bath time. He had his 9 month check up.... I knew he was on the little side - but turns out he is only in the 5 percentile for weight!! This is a drastic difference from Evan. I looked back at Evan's 9 month check and he weighed 7 lbs more than Cyrus at 9 months! WoW!
Our little Cy... He is quite the late bloomer too! I have tried to show him how to sit up from a laying position - he only gets bothered....oh well.


No comments: