Saturday, August 6, 2011

Our Lady of Good Help Shrine

We traveled to Wisconsin this summer and this special shrine was right in our path.  I did not really "plan" to make a special trip there, rather God planned it for me.  So, we stopped on our way to our "real destination".


When we arrived, the gift shop had just closed.  But we got to go inside the Chapel and under the Chapel where the apparition is said to have taken place.  Although at the time of the apparition that spot was a forest as Our Lady appeared to Sister Adele in the forest.  I took a few pictures here and there, but I always feel so strange taking pictures inside churches.
 
So outside here are Lydia & Cy with Our Lady of Fatima

Outside with Jesus.
I am not sure if that was "appropriate" to let our 3 year old ride the lamb.... 

They had nice grounds and it was quite peaceful.


Our Lady of Good Help definately heard my prayers this day as I have been praying for 2 years and now since my visit to this special place my prayers are being answered, nothing less than a miracle!

Our Lady of Good Help, pray for us!


No comments: