Sunday, July 14, 2013

It's been awhile...

I keep thinking in the back of my brain how I started recording a few family moments on this blog and I how I kinda stopped and I do not even have a picture of our newest babe - not one picture of her up on this teeny tiny (as Aliza's refers to things) blog.  Our Marin Grace, or Mare Bear as we call her was born 7 months ago!

Well here she is at 5 months...


Of course she started out more like this, scratch on cheek and all


and this is what our Mare Bear looks like more recently



and so these are all my little people

my sillies, my often times very loud sillies

So hopefully I will be more on track.  Now that I have not done this in so long, it seems easier than it used to be - to post pics, yay for that!

Me with Aliza & Lydia
of course I like to distort it a bit as to hide wrinkles, for the artistic affect.


Tootles for now...be back sooner then 10 months! ha!



No comments: