Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring

I practiced photography with a bit of nature. The sky was quite beautiful - it actually reminded me of a fall sky with the intense color.
Tried macro. I do not really have a macro lense. This is just kind of "auto-macro" with my regular lense. I wish I could remember the name of this shrub? I remember the "color" is called Susan. Well it was quite beautiful in bloom - too bad is does not last long.I am still waiting for my tulips to bloom! Looking forward to that!

3 comments:

Tami said...

very pretty pictures. I love taking photos of nature. My husband is much better since his camera is awesome and cost a fortune!

Nichole "Nikki" Warren said...

I love the pics

Steffie B. said...

Very pretty pics.....either place....Holland or Grand Haven would be a good place to stay. You'll be right by the beach either way.
Hope you have a great time! ;)