Well, I usually do not take the time to do these, I enjoy reading others, but then I usually just skip it! But here it goes, I was "tagged" by Tami.
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Going to Michigan - to the beach
2. Summer BBQ's
3. Practing photography of kids & discoving new places in the process.
4. Farmers Markets
5. 10 Year Wedding Aniversary (October 15)
6. Finishing the kids step stool project - getting their 'lil footprints on it!
7. Participating in Adoration of the blessed sacrament
8. Reading "The Shack" by David Gregory
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Took Evan & Lydia to swim lessons.
2. Had a picnic at the pool.
3. Went to Old Navy - with the whole family - fun!
4. Did laundry (wa-hoo)
5. Played Hi Ho Cherry O
6. Helped Cyrus practice walking.
7. Ate Peanut M&M's.
8. Ate frozen pizza - gosh, I sound so healthy.
8 things I wish I could do:
2. Travel to Europe with all the kiddos (ok I guess DH too- that is you Mike if you read this)
3. Stop any/every bug from entering our house
4. Cooking came more naturally for me.
5. Have a better memory
6. Exercised more - cliche' answer I know, but so true
7. Snow ski
8. Buy a home in the mountains and one on the beach - a personal jet might make this more convenient
8 Shows I watch:
1) John & Kate plus 8 - embarasingly so!
2) 18 Kids & Counting
3) Bill O'Reilly
4) Oprah - occasionally - I know fairly stark contrast from previous
6) I am running out here - I do not watch tv much anymore
7) Grey's Anatomy - I used to - have not seen it lately
8) Last year I watched Lost...
8 People tagged:
(I am going to fall short here)
6. A Blessed Life