Monday, October 12, 2009

Photo Contest - I Heart Faces

I Heart Faces is having their weekly photo contest.
Can you guess what the theme is? Excited!
I think this photo captures it perfectly!
Lydia loves that darn Elmo swimsuit. It certainly is not my favorite. I literally bought it now 2 summers ago as it was the only one left at the store in her size at the time! Turns out this summer it fit her AGAIN and it is her favorite one! We do not even watch Sesame Street/Elmo - my kids have no interest and I find them incredibly annoying...my appologies to any fans.

Anywhoo, check out I Heart Faces for some more fab photos!
And if anyone out there can tell me why when I post my pictures, they are NOT NEARLY as sharp as when I see them just from my computer! Is it something blogger does?

3 comments:

Kari said...

My two year old son loves elmo too. Nice picture. My pictures also don't look as sharp when i post them... not sure why.

Blessings to you!

Texasholly said...

super fun!

Tami said...

When I look at your pictures they look fine. I can't tell they aren't as sharp as your original ones. In fact I think they are GORGEOUS!!!