Monday, March 15, 2010

Bundled Up - I Heart Faces

1 sec. to vent my "technical" issues. If anyone is considering upgrading to Windows 7 from XP - I strongly advise you NOT to!!! Windows 7 is a nightmare when it comes to organizing, renaming, & rearranging PHOTOS!!! Needless to say I had Windows 7 taken off and put XP back on!

Anywho, this picture definately came to mind for these week's theme. Forget the different patterns ~ floral, stripes, polka dots ~ it is all pink and that is what counts!



Check out I Heart Faces for more bundled up pics - let's just hope this is the end of that kind of theme for the season!!!

9 comments:

M said...

super cute shot!

Jen said...

hee! this is really cute!

Truly Blessed said...

Sweet!!!

Bethany at 3SonsPlus1 said...

Love it! Adorable!

Kate said...

This shot is really divine when you click on the larger version - the colours are AMAZING! Great shot!

Bre said...

I love all the different patterns and stripes!!

Katie said...

Yes, I am not really sure how to make my pictures larger...
They do look better when they are bigger!

Nicole said...

What a doll she looks nice and cozy. Love your little one's names, we have a good friend whose children's names are Evan and Lydia!

Molly said...

Hi!
Although this doesn't apply to your post per se, I just wanted to invite you to "Kids say the darndest things Friday" blog hop at:
http://mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com/2010/03/post-signature_19.html
We’d love to have you join the fun and share your stories. I’m sure that you have some real gems!
In Christ,
Molly