Thursday, October 27, 2011

Growing Pumpkins

Man, I fail miserably to post! 
We have the best down home pumpkin patch in our backyard practically.  It truely is one of the nation's best actually - in the top 10 of pumpkin patches.  I am not sure who keeps that list?!
I did not even get great pics this year.  But I thought I would throw these up as our pumpkins are growing!
This man is 7 now! 
So he is Evan, and 7 and (usually!) a slice of Heaven!

I usually get a way better smile than this!


Oh, don't even get me started on that tongue!
I don't know why he started doing this lately for pictures!


And this wee one!
This is the best I could do - as we all know
17 month olds do not stay put!


Than my camera battery died shortly after...
Anyway, we were here for some festive fall cheer!



No comments: